GENEWIZ, LLC. Current Job Openings in South San Francisco, California
GENEWIZ is looking for a full-time Laboratory Technician to join our South San Francisco, CA, Molecular Biology team.
To be considered for this position, please apply and complete the following assessment: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5RSZ7KD
Why Work at GENEWIZ:
GENEWIZ is a place for people who want to have fun while making a difference by supporting genomics researchers through quality laboratory processing. We are proactive, committed to what we do, aspire to do more and have the potential for greatness! We have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun work culture! We are committed to the growth and development of our employees. We are firm believers of promoting from within and many of our Managers started with GENEWIZ in entry-level positions. We offer competitive benefits ranging from work-life balance programs to comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
Our Lab Techs are:
Quality driven processers. When our customers send us samples, they help to prepare and process these samples as quickly and as awesomely as possible, while maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry. They strictly adhere to laboratory SOPs to ensure quality and safety of our customer samples. They also work to prepare buffers and other related solutions.
Customer focused. Our Lab Techs understand our customer needs with empathy and know that everything they do is making a difference. They often communicate with our customers to keep them posted on the progress of their samples.
The best at what they can be. They are proactive, multi-taskers, able to meet tight deadlines, and strive in fast-paced work environments. They understand the big picture, while paying attention to the details.
If you’re great at:
- Paying attention to the details
- Meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Learning and retaining new concepts quickly
- Being an effective team-player committed to our goals
*If you’re awesome at: *
- Naturally being an Night-Owl that can work a flexible mid-dayshift (12:00pm to 8:30pm or later)
- Being open and adaptable to changes
- Having fun while working to achieve goals
What you will need:
- High School Diploma required
- AAS Degree of equivalent lab work experience preferred
- 1+ years of lab work experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; both verbal and written are essential
Visit our Careers page at www.genewiz.com/careers to view our open positions and apply.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter @GENEWIZ
Positions: 1GENEWIZ SF