Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Valet Parking Attendant in San Francisco, California
Impark is currently looking for a Part time – Valet Parking Attendant to work at San Francisco, California.
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark's standards
- Parking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a timely manner
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
- Work effectively as a team with your Manager and Co-Workers Responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles in a timely manner
- Responsible for being punctual and following the dress code at all times
- Responsible for assisting the doormen when required
- Opening doors for guest
- Greetings and welcoming guest to the hotel
- Announcing the arrival of airport buses and tour buses calling taxis for guest when required
- Answering valet counter and valet phone
- Responsible for making productive use of down time
- Cleaning and organizing valet counter
- Walking through the lot and picking up any excess garbage
- Ensuring valet supplies are well stocked and organized at all times
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual shift vehicles
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Previous valet/customer service experiences an asset but not required
- $15.00 – $15.50 per hour
Monday to Friday
Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
Health, Vision, Dental - Conditions apply
Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays – (Conditions apply)
About Our Company
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic Parking Northwest, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Title: Valet Parking Attendant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Status: Part time
Job Code: 6722
Date Posted: 3/12/18
# of openings: 7