Hilton Telecommunications Supervisor - Hilton San Francisco Union Square in San Francisco, California
Hilton San Francisco Union Square is looking for a Full-Time Telecommunications Supervisor to join their amazing team!
Great working environment and plenty of options to move up within the hotel and company.
Full availability to work any shift (including overnight) during weekdays, weekends, & holidays.
The position includes Competitive Wages Benefits Paid Time Off Travel Discounts 401K with Matching and More!
We were rated #33 out of 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018 by Fortune Magazine.
What will I be doing?
As a Telecommunications Supervisor, you would be responsible for the daily supervision of the Communications Department to deliver an excellent guest experience and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, support and monitor team member performance in all communications and telephone procedures including, but not limited to, answering and directing calls, recording and relaying messages, responding to emergency situations according to established standards and communicating information to guests
- Schedule and coordinate installation and service of telephones and high speed internet connectivity in all meeting and conference facilities
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Demonstrate and ensure team members have a thorough knowledge of hotel, local and general product information
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Perform duties of Communications/Telephone Operator
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Communications and Public Relations
Title: Telecommunications Supervisor - Hilton San Francisco Union Square
Requisition ID: HOT05051