Robert Half Office Team Surgery Scheduler in San Francisco, California
Robert Half Healthcare Practice has partnered with a growing Orthopedic Surgeon here in San Francisco. The office is actively seeking a Surgery Scheduler to join their team. The ideal candidate has 1+ year of experience, and is eager to continue to learn.
If you would like to learn more, please send an updated resume to Kaite at firstname.lastname@example.org Responsibilities:
- Providing front office support
- Answering a high-volume of phone calls
- Scheduling pre and post operative appointments
- Coordinating schedules between clinic and hospital for surgeries
- Ensuring proper staff is allotted for the surgery time
- Verifying insurance eligibilities and benefits
- Obtaining prior authorizations for all procedures
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 00416-9501193365
Functional Role: Administrative - Medical
City: San Francisco
Postal Code: 94111
Compensation: $17.00 to $21.00 per hour
- 1+ year of Surgery Scheduling experience
- HS Diploma or GED - required
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal