Microsoft Corporation SR PFE in San Francisco, California
Premier Field Engineer – Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Services is looking for a Premier Field Engineer (PFE) with hands-on, technical supporting experience with Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions. As Microsoft CRM Premier Field Engineers, we play a vital role in supporting the operation and future client plans for their CRM environments. PFEs deliver a combination of Designated Support Engineers (DSE) and transactional services to enterprise clients.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals that have a real passion for technology and continued technical growth. Do you love the idea of providing industry leading support services to clients to prevent problems and improve the overall health of their Dynamics CRM environments? Are you motivated by being part of a collaborative, team environment that focuses on working in complex and technically challenging scenarios? If so, we are looking for you to join our CRM PFE team.
• A 4-year technical degree or equivalent work experience is required, plus 5-8 years of experience in technical support in an enterprise environment is recommended.
• Current and deep knowledge of the latest .NET framework
• Deep level understanding of the CRM SDK
• Ability to troubleshoot & debug plugins, custom workflows activities and other components utilizing the CRM SDK.
• Knowledge of OData & OAuth
• Deep understanding of CRM customizations & CRM solution architecture
• Other desired skills: Write sample code in C# or other languages, Hands on experience with Azure, XML developer skills, TSQL, Ability to perform a code review and identify issues
• You will need strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customers (up through top executive levels) and internal Microsoft Teams on technical and mission critical issues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, mailto:email@example.com