Rose International INC Recruiter in San Francisco, California
Position Title: Recruiter
Position Number: 279649
Location: San Francisco, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Technical, Recruiting, Customer Service
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: University Recruiting Talent Scout, Core Data Science
Duration: 1 year contract
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94105
Our company was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another.
With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
As a Talent Scout you execute on the staffing strategies that support several key universities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 2 years recruiting experience with rapidly growing organizations.
• Drive recruiting process for technical and non-technical candidates ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
• Work with recruiting team members (Closers, Sourcers, and Coordinators) to implement, and execute hiring strategy across all technical teams
• Screen resumes and interview qualified candidates
• Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
• Adhere to data integrity requirements
• Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of the company and our talent acquisition tea
• Passionate about the product and able to speak to our technology/industry • Minimum of 2+ years experience in recruiting university candidates (internship and full time)
• Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
• Interest in contributing to the mission and goals
• Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, opensource communities
• Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally
• Ability to travel domestically
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)