Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Parking Assistance Coordinator in San Francisco, California
Impark is currently looking for Parking Assistance Coordinator to work at San Francisco, California
- Providing technical support to patrons of the garage
- Maintaining and implementing effective and efficient standard operating procedures for all facilities
- Ensure that revenue control equipment is operating properly
- Answer questions and/or complaints; troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Utilizing Paris for basic usage (i.e. data entry and assisting monthly patrons with updating their account profile)e
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software such as Outlook, Word, Excel (required)
- At least 6 months related experience with technical support/help desk technician experience or security
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Ability to communicate clearly via telephone
- Active listening skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and resolve customer issues (written and verbal)
- Support customers remotely by diffusing any given situation in a professional and patient manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to make decisions and use independent judgment under minimal supervision
- Basic mathematical skills required (ability to calculate time frame of patrons during electronic malfunctions at the garage)
- Multi-tasking and staying organized
- Sense of urgency when issues arise that may cause a bottleneck at any garage
- $15.00 per hour
- Swing shift (Saturdays and Sundays 3 pm -11 pm)
- On the job training
- Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
- Health, Vision, Dental (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Free parking while at work
- Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays (Terms and Conditions apply)
About Our Company
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
- Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
- Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
- Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Posting Title: Parking Assistance Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Status: Part time
Job Code: 6921
Date Posted: 4/16/18
# of openings: 1