Aon Corporation Manager, Security Testing in San Francisco, California
Aon is looking for a Manager, Proactive Testing.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Proactive Testing. As a Manager you will report directly to the Director.
Your impact as a Manager:
The Proactive Security Testing practice, formerly Gotham Digital Science (GDS), is looking for a smart, energetic and motivated individual with natural leadership abilities to provide guidance to its elite team of ethical hackers and consultants. In general, a manager at GDS is generally responsible for leading engagements, developing client relationships, acquiring new work and mentoring team members. As a manager on our team, you will:
- Manage and develop existing client relationships.
- Engage in new business development activities.
- Perform project management of penetration testing, security code review, and red team engagements.
- Provide quality assurance and technical review of client deliverables and internal documentation.
- Mentor Proactive Security Testing team members.
- Assist with internal business operations such as recruiting, service line development and process improvements.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
*Required Experience: *
- Excellent teaming and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience with sales, scoping and client/project management.
- Minimum of 4 years experience performing application and network security testing.
- Capable of delivering as a technical lead on application and network security testing.
- University degree from accredited college or university.
- Industry thought leadership activities, such as delivered conference talks and published research on security blogs.
- Experience leading a team focused on software development, network administration or security assessments.
- Experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification.
- Development and/or source code review experience in Java, C#, VB.NET, C/C++, ASP, PHP, or Objective C.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant industry.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. Tolearn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2444148
Category: Risk Management / Risk Consulting
Location: United States, CA, San Francisco