CoreLogic Intern, Innovation & Strategy in San Francisco, California
Posting Job Description
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a Consumer Engagement Intelligence Package including:
- Market Trends – Perform market analysis and research on consumer trends and sentiment in the housing economy
- Competitive Landscape Analysis – scan competitor press releases/websites for monthly updates
- Emerging Technology – track news about a select number of emerging technologies like Internet of Things/Blockchain/Digital Mortgage/Proptech
- Demographic cohort statistics and trends – track demographics of first time homebuyers across millennials/minorities/single-parent households/etc. and implications for consumer experience needs
- Product Development - Create high quality media platform from our current touchpoints
- Commercial plan – Create a Go-to-market strategy for media platform/product launch and identify the monetization path
- Advise on strategies to strengthen CoreLogic’s role in consumer thought leadership
- Project management for new data & innovation exploration lab:
- Identify and follow up on project roadblocks and report status to management
- Work across organization – Innovation, Marketing, Enterprise Data Group, Technology Solutions - to gather input and drive consensus
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of lab
- Act as touchpoint for vendor (design agencies, technology vendors, construction etc.) communication and deliverable documentation
- Develop market use cases and executive talk tracks for new discovery lab capabilities
- Create reports and presentations for weekly touchpoints with management & executive steering committee
- Assist in development of materials for annual client conference including video assets, messaging and other marketing collateral
- Create marketing briefs and interface with internal clients on fresh initiatives
- Act as relationship manager with marketing agency
- Ad hoc research projects:
- Whitespace analysis
- New Markets
- Ecosystem Mapping
- Campaign tracking and metrics
- CoreLogic Playbook
- Researches information for innovation solutions excellence and marketing teams to support Playbook initiatives
- Develops PowerPoint presentations for executive team monthly updates
- Receives general supervision and guidance from more experienced team members.
- Follows department processes, procedures and client requirements; may make recommendations and/or implement improvements/solutions.
- Utilizes tools to compile, query and analyze data according to defined business roles and procedures. May produce reports from various data sources (external and internal) to provide business stakeholders actionable information or business intelligence.
- Participates in Internship Program activities and events to include: onboarding, educational activities, information sessions, product demos and social events.
- Provides general administrative support as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Posting Job Summary
Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must — and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
The CoreLogic Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to integrate their knowledge, capabilities and academic learnings with practical business experience and skill development at CoreLogic, a leading data, analytics and services organization. The Summer Intern engages on meaningful short-term projects that contribute to CoreLogic business objectives, as well as foster the development of skills and capabilities that support the growth of the organization.
Posting Job Requirements
Education, Experience, Knowledge and*Skills*
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program pursuing a related degree at an accredited 4-year college or university
- Minimum of two years of relevant coursework completed
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative collegiate grade point average, on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent
- Prior internship or co-op experience preferred
- Participation in campus activities related to field preferred
Demonstrated leadership experience through participation in on-campus activities, educational forums and/or prior work experience Assignment Specific Experience
Ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable research plans is recommended
- Must have strong problem solving skills, including the ability to gather facts, conduct analysis, and translate data into meaningful insights
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
Ability to work independently on special projects Skills
Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of Innovation and Solutions Excellence processes and procedures
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and matrix management structure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation; strong interpersonal abilities
- Solid analytical capability; ability to exercise sound judgment; strong decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail; high degree of quality orientation
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to take direction from multiple people; ability to flex to the work styles of others
- Ability to be a collaborative team player in a fast paced/changing environment; self-motivated and directed
- Solid project management capabilities; strong business acumen; strong fiscal aptitude
- Strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, such as Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Position Type: Intern
% Travel Involved: None
Country: United States
Category: Office and Administrative Support