Google Global Campaigns Marketing Manager in San Francisco, California
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With strong Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write, tell, and sell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
As a Global Campaigns Marketing Manager for Google Cloud, you’ll create and lead global marketing programs to optimize the adoption of Google Cloud products.
You will create and deliver impactful marketing campaigns, working closely with Functional/Regional Marketing and Sales teams across the world to deliver on pipeline and work towards business goals.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Develop and execute global campaigns/experiences to grow the Google Cloud partner portfolio.
- Partner with product/brand marketing to build tailored content and creative for customer campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to roll-out global marketing programs.
- Lead projects focused on new marketing approaches and use analytics to provide insight on new and existing customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in marketing, consulting, or related field.
- Experience in developing and executing creative marketing/demand generation campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver work in a timely fashion.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills, with the ability to roll out complex, data-driven programs.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.