The Chefs Warehouse Fish Cutter in San Francisco, California
Drug Testing: Required
Background Checks: Required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process fresh fish & seafood products for customer orders.
- Maintain a safe & clean work place at all times.
- Select products from pick ticket and stage orders.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department to prepare for shipping.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for stock items and distributes items.
- Use scaling machine to scale fish- involves standing for long periods.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience.
- Must be able to work in refrigerated rooms from 30-36 degrees and freezers.
- Ability to read/write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively communicate one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide.
- Able to use a scan gun.
Must frequently lift and/or move 15-50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to work in cold, damp, refrigerated environment and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work safely with production tools and materials
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete work quickly while efficiently
- Experience preferred but not required, will train
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
San Francisco, CA-DM-PS