Gap Inc. Associate Marketing Manager Audience Experience – Gap Online Global in San Francisco, California
Associate Marketing Manager Audience Experience – Gap Online Global
San Francisco, California 94105
Job#: 233832 Date Posted:Apr. 17, 2018
Job Status: Full-time
In 1969, Don and Doris Fisher opened the first Gap store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco. They wanted to make it easier to find a great pair of jeans, and they did. Their denim and records store was a hit, and today we’re the world’s most iconic American brand.
We’re represented in more than 1400 stores in over 40 countries, and online. Our unique aesthetic is optimistic cool, elevated American style. We believe in staying true to our heritage while creating what’s next.
Don and Doris Fisher always wanted to “do more than sell clothes,” and today we’re leaders in employee volunteering and social impact.
If you're full of ideas, if you want to work with phenomenal people, and if you think we should leave the world better than we found it, we'd love to meet you.
The Associate Marketing Manager (AMM) will assist the Gap Audience Experience Marketing team across all markets (US, Canada, Europe, Japan). This role’s primary focus will be analyzing and providing recommendations across global email and site performance. This entails pulling weekly & ad hoc reporting as well as gleaning insights & storytelling from the data. Additionally, this role will support the team with flawless execution of in-season marketing campaigns across site & email from calendaring to QA.
• Pull recurring reports for all markets, analyze data at a granular level, summarize concisely and report out key learnings. Distill trends from raw data
• Build out new & ad hoc reports from the ground up to support the team’s needs across markets
• Maintain knowledge of customer data flow in synergy with analytics to provide recommendations on new segmentation approaches and/or refine existing customer segments
• Assist in execution of in-season email and site marketing globally
• Assist teams in site & email calendaring in season
• Support QA of email and site assets
• Maintain tools for consolidating key metrics and sharing with management
• Ensure strong marketing synergy across multiple channels, regions and vehicles
• Effectively collaborate across several functions including, but not limited to: Digital Brand Management Marketing, Promo Marketing, Digital Operations, and Buying.
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Ability to analyze data, interpret for a broad audience, and develop fact-based recommendations to drive marketing decision-making
• Expert in excel
• Excellent project management skills and ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous environment
• A passion for e-commerce and marketing
• Detail-oriented with a passion for flawless execution
• Technically savvy
• Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
• Excellent communications skills: timely follow-up, ability to articulate objectives, strategies and tactics to various cross-functional teams
• Experience in Adobe Report Builder a plus
• Retail experience a plus
Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
Employee stock purchase plan.*
Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
Family care programs.
Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality at http://www.catalyst.org/knowledge/gap-inc-women-and-opportunity in the workplace in 2016.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.