Stanford Health Care Relief Sales Associate (45237) in Palo Alto, California
Relief Sales Associate (45237)
Hours in Shift:8
Location:Palo Alto, CA
Under the direction of the Patient Experience Retail Manger, sales associate sells merchandise and assists in inventory, re-stocking, display, and price and marking of merchandise in a retail shop. Assists customers in merchandise selection and purchase.
· Display merchandise and assist customers in locating and purchasing various retail items, including suggesting selection to customer by emphasizing quality, style or utility of articles.
· Requisition merchandise; open shipping cases and display and arrange merchandise; clean shelves, displays and merchandise; maintain retail items in attractive and orderly ways.
· Assist in coding and price marking of merchandise for sale on floor.
· Participate in physical inventories; prepare and maintain inventory records; assist in receiving stock.
· Inform supervisor of equipment breakdown or adjustments required.
· Clean shelves, fixtures, and furnishings.
· May open and close cash register daily.
· Performs other related and incidental duties as needed or assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer Stanford Health Care (SHC) strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all of its policies and practices, including the area of employment. Accordingly, SHC does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity and/or expression, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, political beliefs, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or disability, or the perception of any of the above. People of all genders, members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants with criminal convictions will be considered after an individualized assessment of the conviction and the job requirements.
National recognition in 12 specialites.
Watch our stories
"We have a culture of patient care first here, one that speaks to our mission and our values: to care, to educate, and to discover."
Brian L.Unit EducatorBSN, CMS RN
Did you know?
196Stanford Health Care uses 196 solar panels, powering 17% of the hospital's electricity.
17In 2015, we had 17 dogs in our Pet Assisted Wellness (PAWS) Program.
8We're proud to work with 8 All-time Stanford Medicine Nobel Laureates.
1,592Stanford Health Care exhibits more than 1,592 original art pieces.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
3+ years of work experience with direct customers in a fast-paced retail based environment
1.5 years work experience with direct customer interaction in a healthcare environment
SHC does not discriminate on the basis of Ancestry, Age, Color, Disability, Genetic information, Gender, gender identity, or gender expression, Marital status, Medical condition, Military or veteran status, National origin, Race, Religion, Sex, and Sexual orientation.