Collabera UX Researcher in Menlo Park, California
Location:Menlo Park, CaliforniaUS
• formative to evaluative, ethnography to usability.
• qualitative specialists to methodological generalists, with broad skills in qualitative and design research methods and an understanding of quantitative concepts.
• This position is based in our London, UK office.
• excellent communicators, knowledgeable about UI design, passionate about social computing, comfortable in a flat, fast moving organization,
• excited to collaborate, and focused squarely on impacting the design.
• Work closely with product teams to identify research topics Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
• Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing.
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
• Passionate and able to speak to our technology/industry.
• Experience with recruiting for technical roles preferred Patient, communicative, team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process Technical and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, engineering schools, conferences, and scholarship programs Experience with managing nuanced programs.
• Willingness to work flexible hours as needed Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
• BA/BS degree in marketing, or a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
• MA / PhD preferred.
• Experience in applied product .
• DETAIL ORIENTED
• TEAM PLAYER
• Great reporting
• Iterative testing
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
• Additional Skills:
UX,HCI,HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION,PRODUCT DESIGN,QUANTITATIVE,UI,UI DESIGN,USABILITY,USER INTERFACE,USER INTERFACE DESIGN,WEB UI.
English Read Write Speak
Minimum Degree Required: Master's Degree
User Interface Design, Recruiting, Management, Research, Engineering, COM, Marketing, Product Management