Rose International INC Recruiter in Menlo Park, California
Position Title: Recruiter
Position Number: 280178
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Testing, Sales, Scheduling, Database, Customer Service
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Job Title: Product Testing Participant Recruiter
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 6 Months
• Come join a diverse and collaborative research team and help us make client the best social platform for small and medium businesses.
• You will be responsible for recruiting businesses to participate in product testing forums and guiding them through the process.
• You will recruit businesses to join Client groups and communities to test new products and gather feedback on the new experiences before public launch. Feedback forums will be both online and offline.
• The recruiter will work closely with members of the Product & Service Operations team to make sure all specifications are being met, and all participants are being properly documented. All work will happen from Menlo Park. Travel is not required.
• This is a contract position.
• Gathering recruit specifications from Product & Service Operations team Identifying candidate pools to recruit from Screening participants by phone, email and survey Scheduling participants for testing and research sessions Communicating with candidates about logistical details and guiding them through the research process Ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs are collected Logging participants in a centralized database Work collaboratively with participant recruiting and Product & Service Operations teams
• Coordination with XFN partners
• Research vendors: Work with Client team to onboard vendors to Client Develop efficient processes for contracts and payments
• Legal: Develop efficient processes for communication with legal for data matching and be the point person to track and drive those through the system
• 2+ years of experience with research participant recruiting
• Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools Commitment to excellent customer service Thrive in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes Be proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction Understand how to assimilate in a new group with a proven record of solid connections and successful relationships Strong work ethic Incredibly organized and detail-oriented Passionate about Client
• B.S. or B.A. preferred
Skills and Experience:
• Required Skills:
• CUSTOMER SERVICE
• CALENDAR MANAGEMENT
• MARKET RESEARCH
• RETAIL SALES
• SELF MOTIVATED
• USER EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)