Robert Half Accountemps Senior Accountant in Brisbane, California
Our client, a publically traded Biotech company is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team!
This candidate should be someone who enjoys taking on new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant opportunity is located in the Brisbane, California area and will offer a great you a great professional experience along with attractive compensation.
The ideal Senior Accountant will be someone seeking to succeed in a challenging environment and who has demonstrated success doing so before.
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities: - Prepare monthly consolidated P L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting - Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests - Bring a daily dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process - Other projects as required - Coordinate quarterly reviews and SOX testing with internal and external auditors - Be a part of various department-wide initiatives - Put together Balance Sheet account reconciliations - Review financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics) - Manage monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data and generating accurate reports in a timely manner
- Understanding of corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Skilled with ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
- Month end closings experience desired
- Sharp, analytical thinking abilities, always seeking to draw connections and identify the "why"
- Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans