Constellation Brands, Inc. Innovation Project Manager in San Francisco, California
• “Own” the pipeline for a set number of projects.
• Organize cross-functional input (eg: finance, operations, insights, marketing) for new projects.
• Ensure all projects and initiatives are managed through project and portfolio management system, Planview.
• Manage relationships and act as the “activist” role in overcoming obstacles and clearing Stage Gate project by project.
• Identify process improvements and be the champion on execution of Constellation processes across various teams.
• Develop and manage project timelines, milestones, agenda, follow-up notes, risk profiles and supply cross- functional tasks.
• Identify commercialization hurdles and drive resolutions.
• Communicate project status and milestones to key stakeholders and ensure teams are accountable to complete tasks at hand.
• Track and aggregate list of projects across teams in Portfolio Management software; bucket by level of risk and review with Director and team on-going.
• Manage set of projects through monthly Innovation Board meeting with leadership and ensure all projects are prepared and ready within given set windows.
Compile all briefs and pilot plans on behalf of team; revise risk assessment of project.
Compile all post mortems for review and improvements
• Bachelor's Degree in related field required. MBA preferred.
• PMP Certification or relevant internal industry experience.
• Experience – Beverage industry experience and/or 5 years’ project management experience preferred.
• New product development and execution experience required.
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently with shifting priorities.
• Brilliant at relationship management; must be a team player.
• Effective at navigating change and working “outside” the box
• Additional ad-hoc projects and/or initiatives will come up on-going.
• Team Player (“Can-do” Attitude)
• Demonstrated top notch organization skills, ability to work within processes, strong attention to detail and the capacity to manage aggressive timelines.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• A proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within scope.
• Proficient in relevant project management software and Microsoft Project; data driven software a plus.
• Experience working successfully within a team environment.
• Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
San Francisco, California
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
C onstellation Brands (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a Fortune 500® company, is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy.
Constellation is the No. 3 beer company in the U.S. with high-end, iconic imported brands such as Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Modelo Negra and Pacifico. The company’s beer portfolio also includes Ballast Point, one of the most awarded craft brewers in the U.S. In addition, Constellation is the world’s leader in premium wine, selling great brands that people love, including Robert Mondavi, Clos du Bois, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, Mark West, Franciscan Estate, Ruffino and The Prisoner. The company’s premium spirits brands include SVEDKA Vodka, Casa Noble Tequila, and High West Whiskey.
Based in Victor, N.Y., the company believes that industry leadership involves a commitment to brand building, our trade partners, the environment, our investors and to consumers around the world who choose our products when celebrating big moments or enjoying quiet ones. Founded in 1945, Constellation has grown to become a significant player in the beverage alcohol industry with more than 100 brands in its portfolio, about 40 facilities and approximately 8,000 talented employees. We express our company vision: to elevate life with every glass raised. To learn more, visit www.cbrands.com.