Crunch Fitness Front Desk in San Francisco, California
- Greet all members & guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club.
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Communicate special events to members and guests.
- Maintain an atmosphere which makes members feel welcome.
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager.
- Maintain professional disposition at all times.
- Understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards.
- Sell juice bar & retail products (if sold at the front desk).
- Schedule member services: massage, court sports, rockwall, etc.
- Assist in fit desk, retail, juice bar, childcare, etc. desks/areas as needed.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures.
- Know club facility, services, and schedules.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
- Follow all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook.
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- Fluent in English
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Job ID: 2017-4219
# Positions: 5
Location: US-CA-San Francisco
Experience (Years): 1
Category: Club - Member Service