CoStar Group Client Relationship Manager in San Francisco, California
Client Relationship Manager
BizBuySell is the Internet's largest and most heavily trafficked business for sale marketplace, with more business for sale listings, more unique users, and more search activity than any other service. BizBuySell currently has an inventory of over 45,000 businesses for sale and more than 1.4 million monthly visits. BizBuySell also has one of the largest databases of sale comparables for recently sold businesses and one of the industry's leading franchise directories.
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for managing the success of Business For Sale clients by servicing and nurturing our accounts, ensuring that our clients are able to most effectively communicate and promote their business opportunities using our full suite of services and websites.
- Business development for existing clients.
- Servicing existing accounts to ensure their campaigns are set up properly and executed effectively.
- Assist the Sales team in processing and implementing new and existing campaigns.
- Respond to customer escalations quickly, inspiring confidence in service and customer loyalty.
- Understand the value of BFS products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articular BFS benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer.
- Teach customers unique insights about how to best compete in the marketplace leveraging BFS products, demonstrating the value proposition.
- Deliver high customer service and maintain high client retention through training and proper onboarding of new customers.
- Manager a renewal pipeline and monthly renewal pipeline and monthly renewal forecast as well as actively tracking within Salesforce.
Traits and Personal Characteristics:
- Strong understanding of typical business software, organizational and documentation skills, time-management skills. Familiarity with multiple operating systems. Good phone and people skills.
- Multiple choice situations in which prior experience with similar problems has shown which choice is most appropriate, selecting from known alternatives.
- Responsible for presenting recommendations/ expert advice that influence organizational policies or operating practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
Limited discretion, able to make decisions or suggestions based on rules or procedures
Previous customer service experience, or experience in a professional environment - Preferably 2 years.
Experience using web-based tools, Microsoft Word & Excel.
Associates Degree required/Bachelor's degree preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive Base Salary
Health, Dental, Vision
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
- Posted 6 Days Ago
- Full time