Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. Valet Parking Attendant in Redwood City, California
Impark is a growing company and one with a diverse workforce. We offer significant scope for advancement to individuals who believe as we do, that people make the difference when it comes to customer service and innovation. In fact, a number of our management personnel started with us from entry level positions.
With over 3,700 employees and management contracts in over 30 cities, we are one of North America's largest parking operators.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we. . .
Positive Energy . . . Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer . . .Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable . . . Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for candidates with experience in Valet for our San Francisco parking operation.
Shift: Swing (Open availability)
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark's standards
- Parking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a timely manner
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
- Work effectively as a team with your Manager and Co-Workers Responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles in a timely manner
- Responsible for being punctual and following the dress code at all times
- Responsible for assisting the doormen when required
- Opening doors for guest
- Greetings and welcoming guest to the hotel
- Announcing the arrival of airport buses and tour buses calling taxis for guest when required
- Answering valet counter and valet phone
- Responsible for making productive use of down time
- Cleaning and organizing valet counter
- Walking through the lot and picking up any excess garbage
- Ensuring valet supplies are well stocked and organized at all times
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual shift vehicles (preferred)
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Previous valet/customer service experiences an asset but not required
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer -
Impark participates in E-verify
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender
PLEASE APPLY BELOW
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Code: 5494
Date Posted: 8/1/17
# of openings: 5