Collabera Multimedia Artists and Animators in Menlo Park, California
Multimedia Artists and Animators
Location:Menlo Park, CaliforniaUS
Work Location Menlo Park,CA
Job Title Music Coordinator
Duration 12 Months
· Work closely with the Music Development Manager, Artist Coordinators, and internal and external Artists to help facilitate receipt of all new approved music documentation.
· Enter new music & artist entries into all DAM’s, and follow up with all composers to receive data needed for ingestion.
· Work closely with all Artists, Mixers, Tech Ops Mgr and Audio Librarian to help get all music files signed off and available for use quickly and consistently
· Act as liaison and assist in communications between Audio Librarian, Music Placement Coordinator, and FB/external teams for collecting usage/project data as needed
· Work closely with the Artist Coordinators, Purchasing, and Legal to aid in new supplier procurement, prep new artist contracts, and assist in contract renewals for artists
· Assist the Music Development Manager and music team with production recaps, tracking music usage, artist budget reports, DAM’s content analysis, and other administration as needed.
· Work with the Music Dev Mgr and Sound Design Director on special projects to promote awareness and appreciation of music within FB, as well as artist appreciation communications & events.
· Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fluid, fast-paced environment
· Strong computer skills (Including MS Outlook, Airtable, Word, Excel, Quip, Dropbox. Quickbase and Cortex a plus.)
· 3+ years of administrative experience, preferably in an arts/music organization.
· Ability to communicate and work well with artists and creatives, and to thrive in a team environment.
· Extensive music knowledge preferred.